Thu, 21 Sept|
Auditorium António de Magalhães Cardoso
CYBER SUMMIT 2023 (Tickets)
The CYBER SUMMIT has the objective to drive innovation and advancements in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense by bringing together key stakeholders including Companies/Organizations, STARTUPS, Universities and Researchers, from different Regions and Countries
Time & Location
21 Sept, 09:00 – 18:00 WEST
Auditorium António de Magalhães Cardoso, Rua Dom Luís I 28, 1200-151 Lisboa, Portugal
About the CYBER SUMMIT 2023
The CYBER SUMMIT 2023 is an event hosted by VdA within the scope of the INNCYBER INNOVATION HUB to be held in Lisbon, Portugal on the 21st of September 2023 at the Auditorium António de Magalhães Cardoso, VdA.
The CYBER SUMMIT has the objective to drive innovation and advancements in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefenseby bringing together key stakeholders including Companies/Organizations, STARTUPS, Universitiesand Researchers, from different Regions and Countries, fostering collaboration, facilitating the exchange of knowledge and ideas and to facilitate networking and business development opportunities.
The event includes a conference where renowned speakers will address the most critical topics and challenges taking place in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense, related to Technology, Internet of Things, Digital Transformation, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Metaverse and others.
TheCYBER SUMMIT also includes a fair event where Companies, Organizations, Universities, Research Centers and STARTUPS will present their most innovative solutions!
The objective of CYBER SUMMIT 2023 encompasses several key aspects:
- Collaboration and Networking: By facilitating networking opportunities, the summit encourages the formation of partnerships and collaborations that can drive innovation in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense;
- Knowledge Sharing: It features presentations, workshops, panel discussions, and expert talks on emerging trends, best practices, and technological advancements in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense;
- Showcasing Innovations: The CYBER SUMMIT 2023 serves as a platform for showcasing the latest innovations and advancements in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense;
- Policy and Regulatory Discussions: The Summit brings together policymakers, legal experts, and industry leaders to explore the challenges and opportunities associated with regulatory frameworks, data privacy, security, and ethical considerations
- Impact and Implementation: The CYBER SUMMIT 2023 emphasizes practical implementation strategies, adoption pathways, and the evaluation of solutions on the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense
By aligning these aspects, the vision of the CYBER SUMMIT 2023 is to drive innovation, collaboration, knowledge exchange and to leverage Business Development opportunities in the areas of Cybersecurity and Cyberdefense. Ultimately, the summit aims to contribute to address the global challenges and threats of the Cyberspace